- Market News
Read the guide book to know the best practices, tools, and the pitfalls to avoid as you migrate data from on-premises to a cloud data warehouse.
Lower your total cost of ownership for data storage
Empowering business users with real time decision support systems relies on a high performance and scalable data infrastructure which seamlessly integrates with multiple data sources. Today, cloud data warehouses offer a host of benefits including unmatched availability, security, improved scalability, better disaster recovery and seamless access to data at much lower operating costs than on premise infrastructure.
Transitioning to a cloud data warehouse calls for a methodical, well planned approach that mitigates implementation risks and enables businesses to drive successful analytics initiatives. The whitepaper discusses how companies can embark on a cloud first data strategy to store and manage data in the cloud.
- Introduction to cloud data warehouse
- The benefits and challenges of cloud adoption
- Organizational capabilities needed to switch to a cloud data warehouse
- Key considerations in building a cloud data warehouse
- Approach to a data migration strategy
- A comparison of cloud data warehouse options
- A comparison of popular cloud data warehouse options
Offered Free by: Sigmoid
See All Resources from: Sigmoid
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.